One virtue that we strongly uphold is our utmost respect to ethical dealings with our customers. We also respect the privacy of our valued users.
The following Conditions binds all users and LiveChatMonitoring.com as well as its affiliated companies. Should you have any comment or question, you may address your concerns to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Everytime you use and accessLiveChatMonitoring.com’s website (referred to as the SERVICE), you agree to be bound by these TERMS OF SERVICE and all modifications thereto, and the other conditions that may be published byLiveChatMonitoring.com from time to time with or without notice to you. Your usage of the modified versions of the Service confirms your acceptance of, and therefore is automatically subject to these Terms of Service. In the event that you do not agree to ALL of the Terms and Conditions contained in these Terms of Service, you may not use the Service in any manner.
Conditions and Restrictions
By using the Service, you agree to use it as online communications tool or platform for your personal or professional/commercial benefit. By agreeing to use the Service, you explicitly concur that: A. You openly agree that you will provide complete, real, correct and latest information as required. B. You will not provide, post, upload, transmit, play back or perform in any area of the website, and make available content that may be construed as:
- Unlawful and illegal;
- Pornographic, obscene, indecent, and/sexually explicit;
- Threatening, tortious, extremely violent, harmful, harassing, vulgar, abusive, and hateful;
- Defamatory, libellous, offensive, objectionable, and invasive of others’ publicly and privacy rights;
- Discriminatory based on sex, sexual orientation, age, race, nationality, religion and/or disability;
- Harmful to minors;
- Violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, propriety and intellectual property rights of third parties;
- Advertising, soliciting and/or promotional materials;
- Interfering or disrupting the Service or the operation of LiveChatMonitoring.com;
- Infected with software viruses or other computer files and codes that are deleterious and destructive that can destroy or limit the functionality of any computer (hardware and software); or
- Impetus to civil rise or criminal liability
C. You may not use the Service to do the following:
- Misrepresent your association with any person or entity;
- Impersonate or forge any content you provided;
- Collect any information about other users;
- Offer any service without prior written permission;
- Any kind of harassment directed to any person or entity;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable state, federal, or international laws by performing unlawful activities;
- Link to any third-party sites without their prior consent;
- Transfer any virus or malware or any similar harmful item;
- Pass on unwanted or “spam” mails; or
- Deliver any content or service that would contain chain letters, pyramid schemes or any form of unauthorized commerce, advertising and marketing
D. You are prohibited to do any of the following:
- Copy, modify, adapt, disassemble, decompile, duplicate, reproduce, reverse engineer, and/or translate the source code and/or the content of the Service;
- MergeLiveChatMonitoring.com with another program;
- Rent, lease, sublicense the Service or any part of it unless you are an authorized partner of LiveChatMonitoring.com who entered into a Partner’s Agreement;
- Reformat LiveChatMonitoring.com content, code, or other propietary material;
- Create fake user accounts;
- Use devices to index, retrieve and interface the Service;
- Use the Service in any unauthorized commercial purposes other than those contained in this Agreement;
- Use the Service in any manner that would damage, overburden, immobilise, or impair LiveChatMonitoring.com;
- Use the Service to harass or interfere with the enjoyment of other users; or
- Disobey any applicable policies of networks affiliated with LiveChatMonitoring.com
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service provided to you on and via this website is on an “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” basis. There is no warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, LiveChatMonitoring.comt does not warrant you (but not limited to) any of the following:
- A. Any warranties that the Service will be at all times available, timely, secure, error-free, and uninterrupted;
- Any warranties that the Service will meet your requirements and expectations, or any content obtained by you through the use of the Service will be legal, reliable and correct; and
- Any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LiveChatMonitoring.com disclaims any warranties for any damages or injury caused by the use of Service including but not limited to the result of any misdelivery or untimely transmission of information, error, omission, failure to back up, interruption, deletion, defect, failure of performance and operation, computer malware, theft, fraud, unauthorized access, and alteration of user content. LiveChatMonitoring.com similarly disclaims delay and failure in performance as a result of (but not limited to) communication line disruption, acts of God, war, power outage, strikes, orders of domestic or foreign courts, non-performance of third parties, and other causes beyond LiveChatMonitoring.com’s control
Intellectual Property Rights
By using the service, you acknowledge and agree that LiveChatMonitoring.com is the sole owner of the Service without limitation. LiveChatMonitoring.com owns all legal right, title and any intellectual property rights which exist in the Service. You further acknowledge that you are not entitled to use, remove, transfer or alter any of LiveChatMonitoring.com’s title, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names and other LiveChatMonitoring.com distinct brand features. You agree that by using the Service, no title to the Intellectual Property will be transferred to you. The full ownership rights will remain as exclusive property of LiveChatMonitoring.com.
By using the Service, you give LiveChatMonitoring.com a permanent, conclusive, universal, royalty-free, and non-exclusive right to use in any manner the content you submit or made available on or through the Service. This irrevocable right is for the sole purpose of enabling LiveChatMonitoring.comt to provide the Service. However, this right does not encompass LiveChatMonitoring.com’s license to make such content available to other people or entities without your consent.
Third Party Content
You acknowledge and agree that LiveChatMonitoring.com will not bear responsibility for third party content or services. LiveChatMonitoring.com will not be in any manner liable for any of your dealings with third parties.
Limitation of Liability
You explicitly understand and agree that LiveChatMonitoring.com will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs and the like, or any other intangible losses, resulting from the use of the Service, the inability to use the Service, or any other service-related matters, even if LiveChatMonitoring.com has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property right, please provide LiveChatMonitoring.com the following information:
- A physical signature of the authorized person to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A clear report of the property that you claim has been infringed;
- A narrative description of the location on the website of the infringed copyrighted work;
- Your mailing address, email address and contact number;
- A statement that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner and that all information in the statement is accurate
Email them to the site administrator at: email@example.com
You may terminate our service at any time by providing 30 days written notice. Final invoices will be issued for the last calendar month of service. LiveChatMonitoring.com, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service, permanently or temporarily, at any time for any reason immediately upon written notice to you. Upon termination, you will cease all use of the Service and any documentation provided to you as soon as possible.
You expressly understand these Terms of Service and any disagreement arising out of your use of the Service will be governed by and applied pursuant to local laws at the applicable domicile. By using the Service, you accept that power is granted to the courts having jurisdiction over the user’s domicile. Any dispute will be heard by the said courts.
By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that:
- All purchases are final;
- No refunds will be given for the unused part of your subscription period;
- No refunds will be given in the event of cancellation of the Service
- No refunds will be given in the event of termination of Service due to violation of the Terms of Service