As a business owner, you need to save two things: time and money. So you actively look for ways to do this. Outsourcing is one way you can achieve this. Many companies are already using outsourced workers such as accountants and graphic designers. The key is to obtain great customer service reps who will best represent you. In addition, you need leads. But not just any lead. You need targeted leads who are most interested in what you have to offer to connect with you. Getting lots of traffic to your website does no good if your bounce rate is high. Google notices this and repeatedly high bounce rates can get your site lowered in the search results. Outsourcing live chat to a fully managed 24/7 live chat monitoring company takes the worry off of how you will handling customer enquiries, as well as your leads generation service.
Some of the benefits of outsourcing live chat to a dedicated customer support team include:
- You get a whole team of live chat professionals who are specialised in lead capture, and they can assist your customers with their online enquiries. You could save lots of money on leads generation, and you can achieve colocation of services by mainstreaming your leads generation and customer service solutions in one place.
- You will increase your customer engagement, which will lead to higher sales and loyal customers. Having a live chat team online 24/7 guarantees that someone will always be online and ready to respond when your customers need them. It’s estimated that around 45% of web traffic comes from the time period outside of normal business hours. If your outsourced team is always there during this time, you will be able to capture new leads that you otherwise may have missed out on. It’s important that your online customer service reps be available at all times to potentially receive a live chat enquiry.
- The quality of your customer service will improve when you have a dedicated team of live chat professionals who can take care of your customers’ needs. You will also save money by not having to hire a dedicated ‘in-house’ person or employee to take care of customers’ needs.
- When you increase the quality of your customer service, it will result in more leads and enquiries and a better user experience. This leads to a higher degree of customer satisfaction. Better customer service leads to more brand loyalty and it can create more brand evangelists for your company.
- Outsourcing live chat to a dedicated team of professionals saves you money! Hiring your own staff to cover 24/7 shifts is expensive and inefficient, you can benefit from working with a company that provides a fully managed service and offers you access to using their team of live chat agents to ensure you always have someone online and available for a fraction of the cost of trying to do it yourself.
When you are looking for an all-in-one solution for your leads generation and customer service, you should consider outsourcing to a dedicated support team. Live Chat Monitoring can provide you with this solution. Our team is expertly trained in lead generation and handling initial customer enquiries. We have customer service professionals online 24/7, so you never miss an opportunity to convert passive website visitors into an active lead or enquiry. You will save time and money by outsourcing live chat to our team so that your staff can focus on turning the leads we get for you into real customers and brand evangelists. This will increase your return on investment and bottom line as well. Now that’s power!